Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Laptop Price Comparision

I have been using a laptop for quite some time now, I think it has been a year and a half since I bought the Dell Vostro 1500. That was one of the best investments I ever made. The finishing and the look is not that great of the Dell Vostro series laptops but the hardware that I got inside of it were top notch then and the price was very reasonable too. The best looking laptop has to be HP. They are quite cheap too but a bit out of my budget so I went with Dell. Toshiba laptops are not bad either. Personally, I would go for an HP laptop with an Intel Processor. Apple's laptops are not bad either and another brand you think of when it comes to laptops is Sony's VIAO but they cost a fortune so not everybody can afford one. macBook are one of the best laptops available in the market but the price is just too high. From time to time there are some great deals and coupons on laptops and other electronic product which you can take advantage of. I bought my Dell Vostro on such a deal. It cost me a lot less, I think it was $400 less.

There are lots of laptops and it can be hard to choose one that is just right for you. You have to do a lot of research before you buy one as it is a long term investment and you will be using it daily. Before purchasing a laptop, do some price comparison and find out which one suits your budget first and then go for the hardware part. You can have a look at SaveBuckets as they have quite and impressive list of laptops with their lowest price tags. This should be helpful before you purchase a laptop.