Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Choosing the right hosting

It can be quite a difficult task to find the perfect web hosting for you sites. Some companies charge a very low price but more than likely, their service will be of poorest of quality. Some charge huge amounts. Well they more than likely provide good service but not everyone can be able to afford it. Well finding the right balance is very difficult. Some of the big name companies don't always provide best web hosting for customers, they oversell a lot and promise big things but fail to deliver when the time comes. Well some unexpected small company are usually the best hosting provider. This has been true for me. I have been with a lot of big name and really small web hosting companies and I haven't been satisfied with neither of them. From an unexpected place, I found and unexpected web hosting company. It was not that big and didn't emphasize in huge advertising. I just wanted to try them out as the cost was very reasonable (around $5). I found a jewel in the dirt. Their website was not at all attractive but as they say " don't judge a book by its cover". Till today (I have been with them for about four months now) and I haven't had a single problem. No server down time and their servers are top notch. I won't be changing hosting now. :)