Saturday, July 7, 2007

Justin Stanley's Web Blog


Justin Stanley’s Web Blog is a very interesting place. He’s a soon to be dad that talks just about everything there is to talk about. It’s pretty much a place for his own thoughts, ideas, comments and reviews.

One thing in particular that always gets me are the riddle of the day and joke of the day segments. They always bring a smile to my face when I’m online.

His blog is very well maintained and usually has new content on it daily. The layout is smooth and flows with each other and he doesn’t have it populated with junk. Currently he has no niche, but I think the way he is going is just fine for him.

I wish him all the luck and hope that things continue to go well for him. Check out his blog at www.justinsweblog.com and see what it is that he writes about. If you have a chance leave him a comment, I’m sure he’d love to hear back from you!

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.